Monday, June 11, 2012

Juicy Juice Fruitable's

Ok ladies first off  no one sent me these try and review I bought these from the grocery store myself.

I am very upset, first off they claim to be 100% juice  and they also claim to be made in the U.S.A.

After I opened the package and handed them out to my kids . First thing i see is CONCENTRATE FROM CHINA. But they say they are made in California.

Second issue is No where on its package does it  say 60 % Juice. This juice box  is suppose to be  ALL NATURAL APPLE QUENCH but it is not. I personally buy juicy juice because it is 100 percent juice and i bought these under the same assumption . No where on the outside package does it say they are 60 percent juice until you unwrap the package and get the individual juice box.

And i also feel like i should be informed that the juice concentrate is from CHINA .  Every food item from china gets recalled , shouldn't i as a consumer have this information before i purchase the item, not after i have purchased the item and unwrapped the item? I feel decieved  by this purchase. This is just my thoughts and my review of this item and i will not buy this brand agian. I typically do not write reviews because each person has different tastes, this review has nothing to do with the taste of the product. My problem is the packaging and the fact I was not given all the information before i purchased this product. I hope juicy juice re does there packaging and puts all the information on the front of the package so you can see it before you purchase it and open it.

Here the ingredients on the side of the juice box.



APPLE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE
WATER,
NATURAL FLAVOR
ASCORBIC ACID
CITRIC ACID

No comments:

Post a Comment